- Guided tour of the Tower of London, including the Jewel House and White Tower
- Panoramic views from the towers of Tower Bridge
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private walking tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from Tower of London Address: Tower of London, EC3N 4AB, London, UK Directions: Tour departs at the group ticket office which is about 50 yards uphill from the entrance to the Tower. The guide will be waiting with a sign displaying your name. Dates: Daily
Return point: Concludes at Tower Bridge
What To Expect
Head inside with your included ticket and explore the Tower’s highlights, which include the Jewel House where the glistening Crown Jewels are kept, the White Tower and the Chapel of St John. Snap photos of the Yeomen Warden, better known as the Beefeater Guards; see the Tower Green where traitors and monarchs — including Anne Boleyn — were executed; and learn about the Tower’s long, colorful past from your private guide’s insightful commentary.
After, continue to the nearby Tower Bridge, which was built near the Tower in the late 1894. From the top of the bridge’s towers, you’ll have a wonderful panoramic view of London, all the way from the Thames River below you to Greenwich and Canary Wharf.
The commentary on this private tour can be tailored to your interests. Please list any special interests, from art to history to architecture, at the time of booking so your guide can best prepare.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARTSTUR Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff