Explore our promoted experiences
- Guarantee your visit to the Tower of London with an included admission ticket
- A Yoeman Warder (or beefeater) knows the tower’s history better than anyone else
- After your Tower of London tour, explore the castle at your own leisure
- Choose the earliest tour time, and be among some of the first visitors of the day
Departure & Return
PLEASE NOTE! THE MEETING POINT IS NOT AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE TOWER OF LONDON. The meeting point is located directly in front of the Group Ticket Office at Tower of London. Look for a City Wonders representative holding a City Wonders flag and sign.
Tower of London
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- London's tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip the Line Access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders UK
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience