Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Opportunity to see a different side of Cambridge–the city’s haunted history
- Stories about famous figures such as Oliver Cromwell and Lord Byron
- Chance to learn about ghost stories associated with Cambridge University
- A fun and interactive way to discover Cambridge’s famous landmarks
Departure & Return
Meet by Magdalene Bridge - look out for our guides who will be wearing our brand.
We end in the area of The Eagle and Free School Lane, depending on time,
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Terrible Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Creepy Cambridge - Cambridge's Most Entertaining Ghost Walk.