- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour of Cambridge
- Ticket is valid for 24 hours
- Hop on or off as many times as you'd like at 16 stops
- A great way to explore Cambridge, one of Britain's favorite college towns
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Grab a comfortable seat in either the indoor or open-air seating section and take in the sights along the full route (approximately 1.5 hours long). Sit through the entire loop, or hop off at any stop check out the landmarks – another bus will be along in 20-40 minutes (depending on the season).
Visit Isaac Newton’s famous apple tree, marvel at the extraordinary Gothic design of King’s College Chapel and soak up the prestige of Trinity College. Between stops, wander through university courtyards and explore The Backs, the postcard-worthy college gardens that line the River Cam.
Disembark at any stop along the route to end your tour. Easy!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months and must be printed or shown on mobile device in order to be exchanged for your bus ticket. Mobile vouchers must be exchanged at stop 1.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Allow at least four hours, do the loop, which takes you all around cambridge as the commentary is very informative, then do some stops which 'float your boat'" See review