West Midlands Tours
* A traveler said: "Sit on the right to avoid overhanging trees if to top of bus. Houses not open to visit on a Thursday or Friday which we not aware of"
* A traveler said: "It's amazing how well the castle is maintained. The atmosphere created is fantastic, you really feel like you go back in time."
* A traveler said: "Reasonable Price. Fruitful and well plan Tour. Very friendly and Their English are easy to understand."
* A traveler said: "Last minute decision to go to alton towers couldn't get tickets anywhere, nearly gave up then found them on this site. Fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Tim was great. Pick up on time at our hotel, from the area, so lots of information. Covered a number of villages and towns. Very reasonable price, would highly recommend this tour with Go Cotswolds."
* A traveler said: "Really excellent attraction, very informative. The "schoolmaster" was brilliant fun. Fully recommend this"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day out for the family. Recommend the guided tour. Graham kept interested and entertained throughout and we had time to look around ourselves too"
* A traveler said: "Paul was so very informative and entertaining! Superb experience around the whole buildings. I would fully recommend if any interest in Land Rover or mechanical engineering."
* A traveler said: "Garry was a great, accommodating and knowledgeable tour guide. He took us around Handsworth Birmingham uncovering the rich but sadly lost Black history of Handsworth. It’s a must walk tour for anyone interested in learning more about Black history!"
* A traveler said: "Really informative tour , clearly the guys who run the business have a passion for it … really recommend a visit"
* A traveler said: "Our guide (Jonathan Berg) was knowledgeable and friendly, and whilst I live in Birmingham and have been in some of the places we visited, it was really interesting to hear the history of it and have some of the dots joined up. A lot of new developments are happening in the city, and it was good to see these too and to have hidden gems pointed out, like what is inside the new sphere in one of the locations in the Jewellery Quarter. I also went along parts of the canal and crossed a bridge I have never been on, in the 47 years that I have been in Brum! Looking forward to others tours I have booked during Heritage month."
* A traveler said: "Spacious and dealing admirably with the current restrictions. Apart from a superb historical collection of bikes, the photographic images are of significant interest. The layout of the cafe lends itself to passing bikers calling in."
* A traveler said: "Being able to talk with those living there about the history and more current issues, this was special and enhanced our experience. The garden area was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "A great way to get a quick overview of the region. Tom was a great guide..."
Frequently Asked Questions
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Birmingham
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- West Midland Safari & Leisure Park
- Drayton Manor
- National SEA LIFE® Centre Birmingham
- Cadbury World
- National Motorcycle Museum
- Alton Towers
- Pen Museum
- Shakespeare's Houses & Gardens
- Winterbourne House and Garden
- Peak District National Park
- Thinktank Birmingham Science Museum
- Holy Trinity Church
- Harvard House
- World Rugby Hall of Fame
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England