The Scottish Highlands Tours
* A traveler said: "Full day of wonderful sights and history. Our tour guide Ray made the tour extra special with historical narration. Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent views, enjoyable train journey, places we stopped at were very pleasant, driver was excellent even under pressure."
* A traveler said: "Very informative driver/tour guide (Darren). Enjoyed Kirkwall not so much Stromness. Enjoyed hearing about and seeing the historical sites."
* A traveler said: "From the minute you step onto the boat you are taken on a magical tour of the historic marvel surrounding the Scottish Highlands and the search for Nessie. A must do tour for nature and history enthusiasts."
* A traveler said: "This was the best day tour and I would really recommend it to everyone who would like to visit Skye."
* A traveler said: "Craig made the day great from start to finish. Excellent knowledge and commentary. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Amazing full day out, felt like I got a taste of the best Skye had to offer all in one day. Got to swim in the fairy pools too, which was just amazing. Our guide rob was too rate , funny , knowledgeable and full of local tails."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this trip, weather was beautiful and Bill the tour guide was really knowledgeable and such a lovely man"
* A traveler said: "Bill was an amazing tour guide. Very knowledgeable and gave us interesting information on the history of scotland. Loved the little stops he took us to, especially the waterfall. Most of all, i loved the scottish shortbread made by his wife maerie! Would definitely recommend Bill as the tour guide as well as the tour itself"
* A traveler said: "It didn’t rain!!! Good views. The commentary from the skipper was not intrusive in any way. To the point explanations of various sights/sites of interest."
* A traveler said: "Sadly Glenlivet was closed and Macallan, but Euan managed to gave us amazing alternatives and arranged other visits, which were a great experiences. I highly recommend Euan's tours!!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with a really interesting commentary by the tour guide, Ray. Good stops and enough time at Dunrobin Castle to include a falconry display which was excellent. Fascinating stops and wonderful music on the bus. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. The guide from Happy Tours was fantastic! Will definitely book a different tour with the same team if I am back in Inverness."
* A traveler said: "Boat cruise, ruins of old castle and old bridge in woods all were worth seeing. Lyxary mini bus and experienced driver/guide."
* A traveler said: "Commentary full of history very intersting. Boat was spotless crew friendly.Stopped right by urghart castle for photos views were stunning and we could take our dogs as we were on holiday and didn't want to leave them in the accommodation or in the car which was the reason we booked it"
* A traveler said: "Gordon was absolutely fantastic!! He took us all over! And when we mention how much we wanted to see coos we kept an eye out for us and we were able to see them!! He was so amazing. I would recommend this tour to everyone!! You have to do it with Gordon. He will make your tour the best! Thank you so much again!"
* A traveler said: "Johnny, our driver made the trip as he proudly showed us his home area. The sea side visits, the community stops to see how the residents shared their heritage and cared for their communities, the area history and Sutherland Clearances and current economics all made our journey through the Scottish countryside memorable. And it was topped off with a great tasting at Glenmorangie! The personal touch included special wee stops at bridges which, as an engineer, i especially enjoyed. We highly recommend this tour and more importantly our driver, Johnny."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic trip. Alison was both friendly and extremely knowledgeable. One of our group has lived in Inverness for 8 years, and she even learnt a lot! An easy, pleasant ride around this beautiful city, stopping at some lovely places a long the way. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! We went in a spacious bus and had a wonderful tour guide. He knew so much and always had things to tell. Everything was on time and we had the perfect amount of time at each stop. The day flew by!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting walking tour. Our guide was a local historian, very knowledgeable and friendly and gave us lots of interesting stories from places all round the centre of Inverness. Tour took about 2 hours."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful drivers, good commentary and the tour was very interesting getting off and on was no problem did it at Culloden and Jacobite tours"
* A traveler said: "Scottland 2019 was great. This tour is well worth it. Isle of skye beauty is 5 stars. The tour guide Keith O rouke. Was very professional and really knew the history of the land"
* A traveler said: "Malcolm our tour guide showed us so much during that tour! His stories were very interesting, full of historical facts and new discoveries. Sharing his knowledge with us he translated names of places from gaelic what not everyone in Scotland can do! He was also very caring guide."
* A traveler said: "Best day!!! Our tour guide brought us to all wonderful locations and was very educational. I never thought we would see so many places in one day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Skye and Eilean Donan Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
- Highlander Loch Ness and Culloden Battlefield 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- Isle of Skye Full Day 8-Seater Bus Tour from Inverness
- Glenfinnan Viaduct and The Great Glen 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- John O'Groats, Dunrobin Castle & the Far North from Inverness
- Strathmashie Forest
- Corrieshalloch Gorge
- Inverness Botanic Gardens (Floral Hall)
- Castle Fraser
- Brodie Castle
- Callanish Standing Stones
- Inveraray Jail
- Inverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)
- Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)
- Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum
- Glen Ord Distillery
- Eden Court Theatre and Cinema
- Ring of Brodgar
- Merkinch Local Nature Reserve
- Road to the Isles
- Cawdor Castle and Gardens
- Ben Nevis
- Kilchurn Castle
- Eilean Donan Castle
- Isle of Skye
- Glencoe (Glen Coe)
- Rannoch Moor
- Inveraray Castle
- Orkney Islands
- Culloden Battlefield
- Clava Cairns
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in South East England