South West England Tours
* A traveler said: "As above seeing it from the sea different perspective. Will stop off in Poole next time. Calm and sunny day. Good commentary on board things I did not know."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ally was excellent. He was really knowledgeable, polite and an upbeat personality. He really made the tour interesting, I would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Loved it, informative and really interesting. Sea wasn't to choppy, sun was out, booked later ticket but the crew let us both on early. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was a great way to orient ourselves around Bath. We liked learning a bit about the history of the city. Particularly enjoyed the Skyline tour into the hills and surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour with Phil . Very engaging . Brought all the history to life in a very clear way . Really enjoyed and thoroughly recommend"
* A traveler said: "All of it. Guide David Morgan was brilliant. Very pretty . Throughly recommend it. A lot of walking and a lot of up hill. Wear comfortable shoes"
* A traveler said: "Great boat trip and walking tour. Very knowledgeable guides. Worth doing for a quick insight into Bath especially if you’re only there for a night or two!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Cornwall, Doug was very knowledgeable of the area and knew the best spots for pictures. I was so glad I was NOT driving! We had a lovely day. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great relaxing afternoon. Lovely way to see some of Bath. Staff very friendly and shared their knowledge."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of interesting facts about Bath! Simon is a great host! Our whole group enjoyed it! Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Paul. Better than advertised. Excellent service and good pricing. I highly recommend. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was totally enjoyable from the moment we were picked up to the moment we were dropped off. Our guide made us feel extremely welcome and relaxed and he was very knowledgeable about the area as well as Stonehenge"
* A traveler said: "A very good, well-timed schedule. Richard was an excellent guide providing useful information with welcome humorous notes. A highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Perfect day out with amazingly beautiful locations and our tour guide (Gerry) was very good. He explained about locations and gave us enough time to wander around."
* A traveler said: "Very good trip to Stonehenge in minibus with small group. Our driver pointed out places of interest and some history on the way. We had 2 hours there which was about right to see the stones and the visitor centre was very informative too. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "What can we say about this tour apart from a must for anyone visiting Bristol. Luke not only was great tour guide but was full of knowledge and even threw in a few games which it made fun . Thanks Luke ."
* A traveler said: "Jules was amazing, informative and engaging! Small Group was perfect-met two new friends (Pauline and Tony)! It was spectacular to see authentic English towns instead of the commercialized areas. Really enjoyed!! In fact this was one of our favorite parts of our entire trip!! Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was really good! I did not really know about the regency period and our guide highlighted the effect of it in the context of Bath and Bridgerton. Luckily, there was not too much about Bridgerton, but much more about Bath."
* A traveler said: "It’s was very interesting with the commentary.great in look into the history of the area , things I never knew. Saw some lovely areas too. The beaches and harbour were beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour by Mike who was very knowledgable and a great guide; filled in many ‘gaps’ for us and the information was pitched at the right level"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Wiltshire Museum
- Eden Project
- Smoke & Mirrors
- Fleet Air Arm Museum
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- Babbacombe Model Village
- Butlin's Minehead
- Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum
- Weymouth SEA LIFE® Adventure Park
- International Centre for Birds of Prey (ICBP)
- Salisbury Museum
- Roman Baths
- Brunel's SS Great Britain
- Cheddar Gorge
- Salisbury Cathedral
- Royal Crescent
- Silbury Hill
- Poole Harbour
- Brownsea Island
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cornwall
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais