Top London Seasonal & Special Occasions
53 results | All London Tours
* A traveler said: "The river cruise was amazing great sights and the quide was very informative. Being on the boat you get to see lots of land marks in a short space of time."
* A traveler said: "Really pleased with experience,, queue moved quickly ! Nice amount of time plenty to see and time to take photos. Clean and organised well with COVID rules !"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the attractions and information given by our tour guide Tom was excellent and he was very knowledgeable and very good value for money"
* A traveler said: "It was a lovely relaxing trip up the river and the commentary was good very interesting and humorous we got off at Greenwich and went for a lovely walk seen the cutty sark which was built half a hour away from where I live in port Glasgow then on the way enjoyed the sunshine with a refreshment"
* A traveler said: "Loved Debra or guide, and Joe our bus driver! Combined they had over 50 years of knowledge and were super tour guides. I would do this tour again just to be with them!!! Our 2 teens (17,14) were with us and had a blast with the “...oh, this is the MI-6 building used for the bond movie” and other fun facts. She kept everyone’s attention!"
* A traveler said: "Transfer from London Heathrow to center of London was a breeze with this service. Efficient pick up, large van that easily accommodated us with all our luggage. Personable driver who pointed out various sites along the way."
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see London and hop on and off at places you want to see, its also great to have the cruise included to see more of the site. We had a great time and have pointed and places we would like to go back and visit. Will definately recomment this to people and use this service again in other cities."
* A traveler said: "All slightly better than expected. The food was good, entertainment of a high standard. The view of London by night was, as always, stunning. Atentative service."
* A traveler said: "Great way to get around and see the sights. The crew were very friendly and worked hard to make sure it was a memorable trip. Boat was very clean."
Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
* A traveler said: "We are from the states and the tour exceeded our expectations. Thanks for an unforgettable experience"
* A traveler said: "Saw the Cutty Sark, Observatory and Maritime museum. A full day and no time restrictions. Well worth the visit and money"
* A traveler said: "The most magnificent architecture i have ever seen so far. It is splendid and amazing. Will never forget this experience"
* A traveler said: "Carol was an encyclopedia of historical knowledge and talked about interesting facts throughout our journey as well as at the site"
* A traveler said: "It was so amazing to be in a classic black cab seeing all the wonderful Christmas lights and decorations in London. The narrative from the tour guide was fun and informative."
* A traveler said: "All parts of the tour were amazing but the most special part was the Irish tour guide gentleman Our tour included a traditional Christmas lunch at a pub on the countryside which was delicious"
* A traveler said: "We weren't able to go to this specific tour because there was no public transportation or cabs available on Christmas morning. However, the tour provider was kind enough to allow us to change this tour for a tour of the Cotswolds on December 26. The tour was great, and the Cotswolds are beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "We had a photoshoot with Natasha. It was great experience overall. We received photos in the sane day. Thank you :)"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rachel was so knowledgeable. She gave us a lot of history prior to going inside , we had enough time to see the palace . We even had time for tea . The directions to meet were clear and there are plenty of people around to point you in the right direction. It was just the right amount of time for a tour . If you want to see the palace , a guided tour is the way to go. The semi private tour had 8 people and that was perfect !"
* A traveler said: "If you have the opportunity to book this excursion do it. Granted there is a lot of travel to and from London but Brugge is an enchanting place to visit at Christmas. Strolling through the cobblestone streets really puts you in the holiday spirit"
* A traveler said: "I bought this for my visiting parents and they absolutely loved the experience. It was a great surprise gift and left them with excellent mementos of their trip to London. Everything they mentioned about the experience and the photographer was overwhelmingly positive."
* A traveler said: "This was a fabulous day. Alan, our tour guide, was really funny and charming, and David, our driver was really accommodating. We got to see a LOT and they even catered for the mad Whovians among us by pointing out a TARDIS in someone's front yard as we went through a sleepy English village. As it was Boxing Day, there were a few things which were closed eg. Windsor Castle, Roman baths in Bath, Bath Cathedral but we expected that. Alan and his umbrella was very easy to follow and he was an absolute font of information about all our ports of call. Absolutely worth doing this tour! Loved it!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffel Tower
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Castle
- London to Highclere Castle
- London to Blenheim Palace
- London to Dover Castle
- London to University of Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover