Top Liverpool Food & Drink
13 results | All Liverpool Tours
* A traveler said: "Love going through the tunnel and the whole day I'm not a real footie fan but found the lively guide made me a fan very well organised enjoyed it thoroughly"
* A traveler said: "Patrick was our guide, he was brilliant offered to take photos, knowledgeable and funny I was disappointed I didn't have cash on me he deserved a tip he made the trip for us"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant tour and definitely recommended. Lots of information given about the city and the Beatles. Tour guide Tony and driver Smoggy are really funny and both clearly enjoy their work. Thanks guys for a great hour and half."
* A traveler said: "Loved it great visit, allow 2 hours for visit including a pretty big gift shop. The definitive experience for anyone with an interest in the fab 4."
* A traveler said: "The guide was extremely good and knowledgeable as well as being little hearted and funny. Liked the Beatles music clips nice touch."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely lovely day trip. You’ll be able to experience both marvellous coast views as well as breath taking mountains. And of course sheeps, loads of them! All guided wonderfully, Adrian you’re the man! 100% recommended."
* A traveler said: "The best day out for a long time we came on John lennon's 80th birthday, and his piano was there with lots of photos from the past staff were amazing, can't wait to go back soon."
* A traveler said: "Was absolutely fab one of the best museum experiences I have had even my 2 year old really enjoyed it"
* A traveler said: "Visiting Strawberry Fields and the museum. The Rolls Royce was a great experience. The tour was full of information and things about the Beatles we didn’t even know."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing cruise , was nice and cool on board , boat was clean . Couldn’t hear the running commentary at all so but if a waste of time . Bit of a palaver to get tickets , bought online , had to queue for the receptionist to fill out a form , then she printed the tickets , then we queued to get on the boat and no one even checked out tickets !"
* A traveler said: "Frank guided us brilliantly around all the corners and spots of the beautiful Lake District. So worth it, great sightseeing, great food, great stories. I did both this and the North Wales tours by busybus and I couldn’t be happier, they’re really worth it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England