* A traveler said: "It’s a great experience and my wife and daughter love it so much. Our driver/tour guide, Robbie, is nice and knowledgeable too. Spectacular scenery and great ride too."
* A traveler said: "John Napier took us around the old town! Great fun and very knowledgeable guy about the dark history of Edinburgh."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing only sorry we couldn’t see it all as we had to get to the theatre to see a show, we will remember next time to allow more time"
* A traveler said: "Great fun experience with sam. Lots of humour and laughing from the start. Good mix of informative ,fun and a bit of scare ."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with David the australian, he took us to some amazing spots in Edinburgh and told us some awesome stories!! We highly reccomend this tour !"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the Scottish highlands in one day whilst our driver Stephen kept us entertained with endless knowledge of his country’s history delivered with a true Scottish sense of humour!"
* A traveler said: "We went on all tours to get our bearings..and it helped . Very informative Friendly staff Great value for money"
* A traveler said: "Getting woken up by this text after a very late night.Not happy about that .Apart from that all ok.."
* A traveler said: "William was an excellent guide with vast knowledge about the history of this amazing city. His little antidotes had us in stitches Excellent tour"
* A traveler said: "So wonderful guide , love sharing his experience with us about Scotland Day is a bit long but landscapes and small towns to visit are definitely worth it"
* A traveler said: "Barnie was an excellent tour guide/driver full of facts, interesting tidbits and stories about the places on our route. The trip was well planned, no snags and an all around great way to see Skye. Bonus— our weather was sublime"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a lovely experience and we really enjoyed Frazier's banter and knowledge of Edinburgh. We'd highly recommend l."
* A traveler said: "Andrew T was an amazing guide!! He knew so many interesting facts and had prepared the perfect playlist for us during the time that he wasn't sharing intriguing stories of Scottish history."
* A traveler said: "James which was tour guide was fantastic. Very funny and very interesting and scary... Will do again.."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Staff are lovely and very friendly! Food was delicious! We went for my boyfriends birthday and he loved it just as much as I did! I fully recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The guide Kenny was excellent he was very informative throughout the day. We had a brilliant time. 👏"
* A traveler said: "Steven was an excellent tour guide. The day touring Skye was particularly good and the guest house was good."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and the tour guide was very knowledgeable. We saw lots of beautiful scenery, including historical sites, rivers, lakes and mountains."
* A traveler said: "Very good tour. Although I thought it might have been better if there were more stops on the way to St Andrew's. Driver Andrew Drummond (?) Was professional and full of information."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day out. Our driver Gregg was very knowledgable about Scottish history and kept us informed during the trip. Really enjoyed visiting Loch Ness and the boat trip. Good way to visit the Highlands and see the beautiful scenery. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Kevin our guide was fantastic, knowledgeable, friendly and all round nice man, the trip itself was brilliant, I’m so glad we did it and enjoyed the day"
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend booking the tour with Rabbie’s. We covered lots of tourist sites and Duncan made it extra special with his humour and how nice he was. Can’t wait to return and do another tour with Rabbie’s!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide Katie, very informative and lots of fun. Fabulous to make our own chocolate and taste lots of unusual flavours!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour, we had an amazing time. The tour guide (Ben) was highly knowledgeable and the folklore was very interesting."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- St Andrews & the Fishing Villages of Fife Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Full-Day Trip to Loch Ness and the Scottish Highlands from Edinburgh
- Loch Ness and the Highlands Small Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Highland Lochs, Glens and Whisky Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Camera Obscura and World of Illusions
- St. Columba's Bay
- Edinburgh Cruise Port at Leith
- Newhailes House
- The Canongate
- Scottish Parliament
- Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
- Rosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle)
- Melrose Abbey
- Ocean Terminal
- Scotch Whisky Experience
- Castle Rock
- Edinburgh Dungeon
- Museum of Edinburgh (Huntly House)
- Lauriston Castle
- Hopetoun House
- Falkland Palace and Garden
- John Knox House
- Scottish National Gallery
- Preston Mill & Phantassie Doocot
- Royal Mile
- Edinburgh Castle
- Stirling Castle
- Princes Street
- Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Arthur's Seat
- Linlithgow Palace
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North West England