Top Cambridge Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
28 results | All Cambridge Tours
* A traveler said: "Ari was an enthusiastic, humorous guide who led us expertly round the colleges. We learned many interesting facts. The weather was glorious which made the punt on the river fabulous. Our guide took us expertly along the river sharing his knowledge of Cambridge as we went. It was a lovely day, and a perfect way to see Cambridge."
* A traveler said: "Seeing around Cambridge, as we've never been before, and being told interesting facts and info by a local."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, tour guide was very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Although weather was cold but the experience definitely worth it . I am planning to do it again in summer"
* A traveler said: "Love the punting experience and thanks to our punter who shared the history and very interesting stories of the sights!"
* A traveler said: "David was a very insightful and knowledgeable guide, we learnt so much about the history of the city and how it relates and has been a part to history on a broader scale. Very enjoyable tour"
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Will was Thoroughly enjoyable. It was fun, relaxing, informative and entertaining. Thanks Will!"
* A traveler said: "Sophy was most admirable as our guide, loads of facts, both fun,interesting and important, absolutely on her fingertips. She was extremely gentle, genial and personable to spend time with, and a brilliant manner to allow us to ask any type of question, and many times on subjects which were a bit controversial too. We spoke with the utmost respect and left with a lot more than just a tour. An afternoon very very pleasantly spent and with an amazing person. Left us wanting more..."
* A traveler said: "Our guide and punter was great! Lots of information and history, we all had a wonderful ride The traditional punting company were great"
* A traveler said: "The best to do if you don't know the place! Great expetience Bus driver very accommodating Only I must say, I wish I knew that you can purchase these with punting tour at the same time which will be a lot cheaper."
* A traveler said: "Throughly professional and an amazing experience. Charles, the guide, was knowledgeable, professional and brought the tour to life."
* A traveler said: "This game was so fun, educational and we would love to do it wherever we visit! It was the second day for us to explore the city when we tried this game and we thought we already know the city more or less. As soon as we started this game, we are more continuously looking out for Crests, Signs, buildings, and street’s name and it helped us to discover the perspective of the city that we wouldn't have seen otherwise. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Really great way to explore Cambridge! The tours are very funny and engaging and give you a great insight into Cambridge! Highly recommend for anyone wanting to spend an afternoon exploring the city."
* A traveler said: "Easy to follow at your own pace. Lots of interesting facts presented in an engaging way. We were very glad we chose this walking tour and would thoroughly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic! I wish every virtual tour was like this. It was high quality and very interesting. Cambridge is a beautiful city and full of history."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Yorkshire