Top Cambridge Historical Tours
40 results | All Cambridge Tours
* A traveler said: "Claire, our guide, was excellent. Knowledgeable and enthusiastic we had a very enjoyable walk with her around Cambridge."
* A traveler said: "Ari was an enthusiastic, humorous guide who led us expertly round the colleges. We learned many interesting facts. The weather was glorious which made the punt on the river fabulous. Our guide took us expertly along the river sharing his knowledge of Cambridge as we went. It was a lovely day, and a perfect way to see Cambridge."
* A traveler said: "A very knowledgeable and detailed walking tour of Cambridge. Tim provided detailed and quirky overview of the Colleges/Cambridge, a great couple of hours. I would highly recommend this walking tour."
* A traveler said: "Sophy was most admirable as our guide, loads of facts, both fun,interesting and important, absolutely on her fingertips. She was extremely gentle, genial and personable to spend time with, and a brilliant manner to allow us to ask any type of question, and many times on subjects which were a bit controversial too. We spoke with the utmost respect and left with a lot more than just a tour. An afternoon very very pleasantly spent and with an amazing person. Left us wanting more..."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Dick was very knowledgeable and tailored our tour to what we were interested in. Very informative and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding. Our guide, Chris Skilton, was terrific. His knowledge and enthusiasm brought Cambridge alive. .A memorable day."
* A traveler said: "The best to do if you don't know the place! Great expetience Bus driver very accommodating Only I must say, I wish I knew that you can purchase these with punting tour at the same time which will be a lot cheaper."
* A traveler said: "Seeing around Cambridge, as we've never been before, and being told interesting facts and info by a local."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, tour guide was very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Although weather was cold but the experience definitely worth it . I am planning to do it again in summer"
* A traveler said: "David was a very insightful and knowledgeable guide, we learnt so much about the history of the city and how it relates and has been a part to history on a broader scale. Very enjoyable tour"
* A traveler said: "Interesting and scenic walk around the historic parts of Cambridge. Our guide Sonya was very knowledgeable and delivered the information in an engaging manner."
* A traveler said: "Love the punting experience and thanks to our punter who shared the history and very interesting stories of the sights!"
* A traveler said: "A must have experience when you visit Cambridge. The guide was fun, and very knowledgable about the Cambridge colleges, bridges and their history."
* A traveler said: "Johnny was really knowledgeable and engaging. I find walking tours are the best way to get a feel for wherever you are visiting. You can then return to places as you wish."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour given by a graduate student named Maria. She was wonderful and did not mind all of our questions. It was a great way to see Cambridge and learn about its history and the University itself. I highly recommend this tour. Its a great way to support the students, too!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Will was Thoroughly enjoyable. It was fun, relaxing, informative and entertaining. Thanks Will!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was a delight, knowledgeable and amusing, keeping us informed and amused the whole tour ☺️😊"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide great seeing all the lovely architecture and great fun. I would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "An excellent and informative overview of Cambridge. Great value for money and highly recommended. A good guide!"
* A traveler said: "Sophie gave us a very informative tour of Cambridge customised to our interests. We learned so much about the history of the city, the university and the spies the operated there. Sophie has long connection with the university through several generations and was very passionate about the history. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Throughly professional and an amazing experience. Charles, the guide, was knowledgeable, professional and brought the tour to life."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Yorkshire